BLUE ICE™ Fermented COD LIVER OIL
YOUR NATURAL VITAMIN D
Cod liver oil is a wonderful nutritional supplement which provides multiple nutritional health benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as:
- Vitamin A: helps to maintain a healthy immune system, and is beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin.
- Vitamin D: helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: improves brain function, reduces stress, and helps with learning and behavioral challenges.
- EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA): supports the cardiovascular system and naturally promotes emotional and mental well-being.
- DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA): a fatty acid which is vital for good eyesight, a healthy nervous system, and healthy skin.
Of special consideration for those of you who have Vitamin D recommended to you on your hair test menu, we now offer to you what we feel is the most natural and healthful, fermented and unadulterated cod liver oil available today. We feel this cod liver oil is the most natural delivery route for vitamin D after getting sun exposure. We like it over manmade vitamin D supplements as it is natural and contains Vitamin A and essential fatty acids (good fats).
We chose Blue Ice Cod Liver Oil because it is processed using traditional tried and true methods of extracting the oil via fermentation rather than using chemical and/or mechanical processes. This process was developed over many centuries and yields an oil with all of its natural compounds intact, readily identifiable and usable by the body.
This oil is from wild caught cod; it is premium quality, fermented, and is available in capsule form.
Blue Ice is a registered trademark of Green Pasture Products, Inc.
Love this stuff
Posted by CVS on 4th Jan 2017
I rarely find cod liver oil I like the flavor of, but I like this one. It tastes wholesome and it seems to do the job nicely. Only vit D product I've found that is not only completely natural but fermented. Only thing I'd wish is for it to be in a glass jar - putting oils in plastic = no good.