BLUE ICE™ Fermented COD LIVER OIL
YOUR NATURAL VITAMIN D
Cod liver oil is a wonderful nutritional supplement which provides multiple nutritional health benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as:
- Vitamin A: helps to maintain a healthy immune system, and is beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin.
- Vitamin D: helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: improves brain function, reduces stress, and helps with learning and behavioral challenges.
- EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA): supports the cardiovascular system and naturally promotes emotional and mental well-being.
- DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA): a fatty acid which is vital for good eyesight, a healthy nervous system, and healthy skin.
Of special consideration for those of you who have Vitamin D recommended to you on your hair test menu, we now offer to you what we feel is the most natural and healthful, fermented and unadulterated cod liver oil available today. We feel this cod liver oil is the most natural delivery route for vitamin D after getting sun exposure. We like it over manmade vitamin D supplements as it is natural and contains Vitamin A and essential fatty acids (good fats).
We chose Blue Ice Cod Liver Oil because it is processed using traditional tried and true methods of extracting the oil via fermentation rather than using chemical and/or mechanical processes. This process was developed over many centuries and yields an oil with all of its natural compounds intact, readily identifiable and usable by the body.
This oil is from wild caught cod; it is premium quality, fermented, and is available in capsule form.
Blue Ice is a registered trademark of Green Pasture Products, Inc.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.