Eidon Immune Support is an incredibly effective formulation designed to support and maintain a healthy immune system. The blend of Zinc, Selenium, Sulfur and Silver is a combination optimized to give the body essential mineral nutrients to effectively and naturally deal with seasonal challenges. Eidon Immune Support can also be used topically. This mineral blend is a must for every medicine cabinet and every traveler.
Role of each Element
- Essential for proper thyroid function, i.e. energy production
- Promoting healthy liver function
- Necessary for the production of white blood cells
- Supports proper immune response
- Catalyzes the superoxide dismutase enzyme made and used by the body to neutralize free radicals
- Catalyzes the enzyme glutathione, which is made in the liver and used to neutralize cellular metabolic waste products
- Essential for all cellular functioning and certain amino acids
- Essential for cellular regeneration
- Used for centuries by cultures around the world for its therapeutic properties including stem cell de-differentiation.
Obtaining the needed minerals via the food we eat is a chronic problem today. This is primarily due to our deficient soils and over processing and over cooking of our foods. Drinking ultra-purified water can also strip our body of these essential minerals. It is important to be aware of the fact that reverse osmosis and distilled water will actually act in reverse of what nature intended our water to do. Instead of being a mineral delivery system, the minerals are taken out of the water and this puts additional stress on the body tissue to compensate for the lack of minerals in the water. The minerals must then be taken from our healthy reserves in bone and muscle, thus leaving our system deficient and vulnerable. Replacement is essential!
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.