Introducing Eidon’s NEW decadently healthy chocolate bar! Our 75% dark chocolate is perfectly sweetened with birch xylitol, infused with Chaga mushroom for optimal immune support and balance, and mixed with small batch coffee & organic toasted hazelnuts for a delicious and uplifting chocolate experience! Our carefully chosen ingredients allow you to get the nutrients found in dark chocolate and the benefits of Chaga without any sugar.
- Added 3000mg Chaga per bar - wild harvested from birch trees, hot water extracted for maximum absorption, and 3rd party tested for purity and potency!
- Often referred to as the “king of medicinal mushrooms”, chaga has been used as a traditional medicine in Russia and other Northern European countries, mainly to boost immunity and overall health. Chaga contains a complex array of bioactive compounds with significant immune supporting properties.
- Enhanced with a touch of Peruvian Pink Salt
- Gluten Free - Soy Free - Sugar Free - Non GMO - Keto Friendly - No fillers - No Preservatives
- Clean Ingredients: Organic Cacao, Non-GMO Birch Xylitol, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Chaga extract, Organic Quinoa, Organic Vanilla extract, Peruvian salt.
What is Xylitol and where is it sourced from?
Xylitol is a natural sweetener that can be extracted from any woody fibrous plant material. Our Xylitol is sourced from birch trees. Xylitol also occurs naturally in our bodies – in fact, an average size adult manufactures up to 15 grams of xylitol daily during normal metabolism. Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar. Xylitol has a delicious, sweet taste, and no unpleasant aftertaste! Xylitol has about a third the calories as table sugar, and is a healthy alternative for diabetics. Not only does it make an excellent sugar substitute, but it aids in the prevention of dental cavities, and reduces plaque formation.
What is Peruvian Pink Salt?
Our salt is hand harvested high in the Andes where it bubbles up from natural springs, resulting in a pure, mineral-rich salt that is a perfect balance to our zero sugar dark chocolate.
Is it Organic?
All of the cacao used in our chocolate is certified organic, meaning that no harmful pesticides, insecticides or other chemicals are used in the growing and processing of the cacao.
Where does the chocolate come from?
Our certified organic cacao is grown in the San Martin region of Peru.