Introducing Eidon’s NEW decadently healthy chocolate bar! Our 75% dark chocolate is perfectly sweetened with birch xylitol, infused with Lion’s Mane mushroom for increased mental clarity and gut health, and mixed with crispy quinoa for a fun and satisfying crunch! Our carefully chosen ingredients allow you to get the nutrients found in dark chocolate and the benefits of Lion’s Mane mushroom without any sugar.
- Added 3000mg Lion’s Mane per bar - fruiting body only, no chemicals, grown on wood substrates, hot water extracted, and 3rd party tested for purity and potency!
- Lion’s Mane is a well studied functional mushroom, historically reserved for royalty and cherished for its cognitive power by Buddhist monks. Lion’s Mane has recently received more attention as the #1 nootropic, helping promote mental clarity and focus, as well as supporting immune function and gut health.
- Enhanced with a touch of Peruvian Pink Salt
- Gluten Free - Soy Free - Sugar Free - Non GMO - Keto Friendly - No fillers - No Preservatives
- Clean Ingredients: Organic Cacao, Non-GMO Birch Xylitol, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Lion’s Mane extract, Organic Quinoa, Organic vanilla extract, Peruvian salt.
2 Reviews Write a Review
I love dark chocolate and the added lion’s mane and quinoa made it my “go to” bar for health benefits!!! It could only get better if up the percentage of cacao (hint, hint).
First of all, it's your standard Eidon dark chocolate that we've gotten to know and love. That's great on it's own, but they've added lion's mane and toasted quinoa too. If you didn't tell me there were mushrooms in the chocolate, I would have no idea as you can't taste them. But It's the quinoa crunch for me that makes this so special! -- It's like a capt crunch bar on steroids! I find the chocolate quite creamy and with the crunch from the quinoa, they've got the texture spot on. This is by FAR my favorite chocolate bar. I love the clean ingredients, I love the texture and taste and I love that it's made by an honest, local company. 5 star's all day long.
What is Xylitol and where is it sourced from?
Xylitol is a natural sweetener that can be extracted from any woody fibrous plant material. Our Xylitol is sourced from birch trees. Xylitol also occurs naturally in our bodies – in fact, an average size adult manufactures up to 15 grams of xylitol daily during normal metabolism. Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar. Xylitol has a delicious, sweet taste, and no unpleasant aftertaste! Xylitol has about a third the calories as table sugar, and is a healthy alternative for diabetics. Not only does it make an excellent sugar substitute, but it aids in the prevention of dental cavities, and reduces plaque formation.
What is Peruvian Pink Salt?
Our salt is hand harvested high in the Andes where it bubbles up from natural springs, resulting in a pure, mineral-rich salt that is a perfect balance to our zero sugar dark chocolate.
Is it Organic?
All of the cacao used in our chocolate is certified organic, meaning that no harmful pesticides, insecticides or other chemicals are used in the growing and processing of the cacao.
Where does the chocolate come from?
Our certified organic cacao is grown in the San Martin region of Peru.